Israel: How we’re winning, how we’re not—won’t you seize the power to help Israel survive?
Despite vicious attacks on Israel by the media,
the UN, Islamists and even members of the
U.S. House of Representatives, we continue to win!
It’s the season to celebrate—and to keep fighting back.
Won’t you step up to help FLAME tell the truth about Israel in the media?
Just go to donate now to contribute.
Dear Friend of FLAME:
It is indeed the best of times and the worst of times for Israel and those of us who passionately support the Jewish state.
Dear Friend of FLAME:
As we complete our Chanukah celebrations and Christmas is upon us, let’s take stock—and with it great pleasure—in having won many battles for Israel over the past year. Here are some great reasons you—and FLAME—deserve to raise a glass to Israel:
• Despite Covid-19 (and many human enemies), Israeli firms have raised a record-breaking $9.7 billion in investments so far in 2020—showing the growing global respect for Israel’s technology prowess. Our publications praising Israel’s good works furthers this respect.
• In July, Missouri became the 32nd U.S. state to pass legislation against the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement. Our consistent voices—yours and mine—condemning the hateful BDS message encourage such laws.
• Just last month, the U.S. State Department announced that it will ban funding for any organization it determines participates in the global BDS movement, rightfully labeling such activity as anti-Semitic. Again, our messages in the media support these positions.
• Miraculously, in the last six three months, U.S. has brokered peace agreements between Israel and three Arab Gulf states—the UAE, Bahrain and Sudan—as well as with the South Asian nation of Bhutan and Morocco in North Africa. Along with Jordan and Egypt, this makes seven of 22 Arab states abandoning animosity to become peace partners with Israel.
L’chaim! We can celebrate these wins, of course, thanks to work by FLAME—and pro-Israel supporters like you and me—nationwide. Our work truly pays off.
We’ve won battles, but not the war.
Above all, we must not forget: These are also the worst of times for Israel, and the hard edge of history demands that we redouble our efforts to achieve victory:
• All four anti-Israel members of the U.S. House of Representatives remain in office, and two new ones were elected—forming a growing block of resistance to support of the Jewish state and advances that have been made in recent years.
These legislators have huge access to mainstream media for spewing anti-Israel propaganda. We at FLAME will be running ads in national media refuting their lies.
• The UN General Assembly so far in its 2020-2021 session has raised 17 bogus resolutions against Israel and just seven resolutions against all other states—and not a single resolution against China, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Cuba, Turkey, Pakistan or 177 other countries.
FLAME will continue publishing outspoken position papers in mainstream and college media exposing corrupt UN actions defaming Israel and attempting to rob the Jewish state of rights to its ancient homeland.
• The incoming Biden administration has made clear its intention to attempt to invite nuclear-weapons-seeking Iran back without preconditions into the disastrous 2015 “Iran Deal” that paved the way for Iranian nuclear bombs—which the U.S. wisely exited just two years ago.
FLAME is already preparing an editorial position paper for publication in the New York Times, Washington Post and USA Today in January opposing any return to the ill-starred Iran Deal unless it absolutely stops Iran’s nuclear weapons program, as well as Iran’s development of ballistic missiles and export of jihadi terrorism in the Middle East.
Won’t you help multiply this power that FLAME lends to Israel? Won’t you help us keep publishing our hasbarah—PR for Israel—in mainstream media? Please make your year-end donation now.
On the one hand we feel joy as we celebrate our victories for Israel and our deepest spiritual beliefs..
On the other hand, as a pro-Israel advocate, it makes me fighting mad at the media, the BDS haters, the UN, think-tank pundits, and Islamist terrorists who would destroy the Jewish state.
I also feel deep frustration and fear at how European states, the UN, US politicians and media like the New York Times have responded to the U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and the Golan Heights as Israeli territory—denying Israel’s rights to its own state and sovereignty.
So here’s my question to you: How can you and I channel our anger in a way that makes sense—and makes a difference—during this season of gratitude and good cheer?
I have an answer, and it’s why I’ve dedicated myself to FLAME. As you know, FLAME has spoken out against the lies about Israel, from BDS, the U.N., Iran and the Palestinians for decades.
Won’t you give voice to your love of Israel through a membership donation to FLAME during this year-end giving season?
With your help, FLAME has told the truth about Jerusalem, Jewish history in the Holy Land and the inestimable political and spiritual value of Israel to the United States.
We’ve accomplished so much—and we’ll accomplish more in 2021 with your help. Won’t you please help keep the fire of Jerusalem alive—and enable FLAME to keep doing its good work—by making a membership contribution right now?
In 2020, with help from members like you, we’ve published the following outspoken messages in mainstream media to millions of readers in support of Israel, which I invite you to review by clicking on them:
“What’s Stopping Palestinian Statehood?”
“Israel’s Settlements: Obstacle to Peace?”
“Anti-Zionism Is Racism”
“BDS, Academic Freedom and Anti-Semitism”
“The Israel Apartheid Lie”
These messages are powerful PR for Israel, but as I’m sure you can imagine, telling the truth about Israel via such paid editorial messages is costly. Are you ready to join with us?
Here’s the double payoff for making a donation to FLAME at this time:
First, you help tell the truth about Israel in the media—something that’s sorely needed if we’re to maintain vital U.S. financial and political support of the Jewish state.
Second, you can celebrate the season’s holidays with even more joy in your heart, because you have done a mitzvah for Israel—a generous good deed appropriate to the season.
That’s why, if you’re angry about terror attacks in Israel, the United States and worldwide, and if you’ve ever bemoaned Israel’s “bad PR,” I urge you to help FLAME with your financial support at this time. Just go to donate to help now.
Please remember that the overwhelming majority of FLAME’s financial support comes from individuals just like you. One by one, Jews, Christians and unaffiliated alike contribute generously to this noble cause—to help ensure that Israel survives.
So whether you give $1,000 or $500 or $100 . . . or even $50 or $36 or $18—every donation is important—every dollar you contribute helps us keep telling the truth in 2021 about the inspiring Jewish nation.
Best of all, of course, your donation is tax-deductible.
Won’t you act now to make your donation online? Just go to donate now.
Thanks in advance for your year-end generosity and your continued support of FLAME’s good work.
President, Facts and Logic About the Middle East (FLAME)
||We at FLAME usually focus, as we should, on the challenges Israel faces in the world—the unfair treatment the Jewish state receives at the hands of the U.N., continuing rocket, gun, car and knife attacks by Arab terrorists, and the existential threat that confronts Israel from Iran. But what we must not forget is the amazing success story that Israel represents for Jews, for the United States and for civilization itself. It’s inspiring! To clarify, celebrate and publicize the good news about Israel, FLAME published a hasbarah message— “Why Israel Matters” —in media reaching 10 million readers. I hope you’ll review this powerful position paper and pass it on to all your contacts who will benefit from this message. If you agree that FLAME’s bold—but costly—brand of public relations on Israel’s behalf is critical, I urge you to support our publication of such outspoken messages. Please consider giving donation now, as you’re able—with $500, $250, $100, or even $18. (Remember, your donation to FLAME is tax deductible.) To start or renew your membership online, just go to donate now. Now more than ever we need your support to ensure that Israel gets the support it needs—from the U.S. Congress, from the President, and from the American people.